|Monday||08:30 - 12:30||13:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 12:30||13:30 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 12:30||13:30 - 19:15|
|Thursday||08:30 - 12:30||Emergencies Only|
|Friday||08:30 - 12:30||13:30 - 17:30|
Please note we offer late night appointments with a doctor and a nurse until 19:00pm on a Tuesday and Wednesday evening.
We are closed (surgery and dispensary) for essential staff training on:
- Wednesday 10th October 2018
- Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Thursday 17th January 2019
- Wednesday 13th February 2019
- Thursday 14th March 2019
On each date the surgery and dispensary will close at 1pm and re-open the following morning. The surgery will re-open at 8:00am and the dispensary will re-open at 9am.
When our GP practice is closed, patients should call the NHS 111 service by dialling 111.
All calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
What is the NHS 111 service?
- A simple, free to call, easy to remember three digit number that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The NHS 111 service directs patients to the service that is best able to meet their needs taking into account their localtion, the time of day of their call, and capacity of local services.
When should I use 111?
- When it's not a life threatening situation, and therefore is less urgent than a 999 call.
- When visiting your own GP isn't an option, for instance when the GP practice is shut or you are away from home.
- When you feel you cannot wait or are simply unsure of which service you require.
- When you require reassurance about what to do next.
People with communication difficulties or impaired hearing are able to use the NHS 111 service via a textphone by
calling 18001 111. Calls are connected to the TextDirect system and the textphone will display messages to let the user what is happening.